بدھ, جون 27, 2012

Look At this Photo......


Oh Allah,

I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it tastes and how full I may be. I pray that You will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.

I hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us that how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

Please don't break... keep on shariing with your friends. Let's pray for all those suffering around the globe and send this friendly reminder to others...

Think & look at this...when you complain about your food and the food we waste daily........

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

آپ کی رائے باعث مسرت لیکن موقف کا غیر اخلاقی حصہ حذف کر دیا جائے گا۔